- July 9 To August 27, 2019
- Meets twice a week for 8 weeks
- Tuesday and Thursday @ 2 PM Eastern Time
- 2 – 4 learners
- Ages 7-11
- $179.00 USD for 16 classes
This is an intermediate reading class for children who already know their letter sounds. The main goal in grades 3 to 5 is for children to become enthusiastic, independent readers who can use their skills to learn new material in all subjects — from history to math. One of the purpose of this course is reading fluency. Fluent readers recognize words automatically so they can focus their attention on making connections among the ideas and their background knowledge.
Program goal is,
- Instant recognition of words
- Reading out loud with expression
- Reading quickly and accurately
To get the most out of reading, your child needs to read with a purpose — whether she’s reading directions to a game, a textbook to learn about the first Thanksgiving, or a mystery for fun. Supplemental documents are provided at no additional charge to assist with weekly learning objectives.