**AlFajr Online Learning Terms and Conditions**
1. Program Description: AlFajr Homeschooling Program, provided by AlFajr Elearning Solutions LLC through its platform at alfajrhomeschool.com, offers an online homeschooling program for students in grades 1 to 8. The homeschooling program is intended to provide support to parents who have already decided to homeschool their children and is not intended to replace any school. Parents are responsible for complying with their local homeschooling laws and regulations.
2. Schedule Changes: AlFajr Elearning Solutions LLC reserves the right to make changes to class schedules at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to inform registered students of any such changes.
3. Payment Terms: Payment for our services is due on the first day of every month. Failure to make a timely payment will result in a $50 penalty for each week of delay after one week from the due date. Please note that all fees are non-refundable.
4. Certificates and Diplomas: Please note that AlFajr Elearning Solutions LLC provides report cards as proof of grade completion only to students who successfully complete the full 10-month program. We do not issue any certificates or diplomas and hold any accreditation.
5. Homework Responsibility: Parents or guardians are responsible for checking their child’s homework progress and ensuring that homework assignments are submitted on time.
6. Registration Deactivation: AlFajr Elearning Solutions LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate any enrollment, with or without prior notice, in the event of non-payment of fees on or after the 2nd day of the month or due to violations of our terms and policies. Reactivation of a suspended enrollment may be subject to additional terms and fees.
7. Program or Class Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel any program or class enrollment if the number of enrolled students drops below 10 (after the completion of a paid month). Furthermore, we have the flexibility to introduce temporary additional classes or discontinue them at any time, without prior notice. Class cancellation may also arise due to unforeseen circumstances. Please be advised that in the event of class cancellation, no refunds or alternative arrangements will be offered. We may also combine two grades into one class.
8. Internet Safety Responsibility: Parents or guardians are responsible for ensuring the safety of their children while using the internet in connection with our program. We recommend implementing appropriate internet safety measures.
9. Technical Issues with Online Exams: Any technical issue with an online exam must be reported via email to email@example.com within 15 minutes of the exam start time. Any retaking of the exam reported after 15 minutes will incur a $50 re-examination fee.
10. Code of Conduct:
• Respectful Behavior: Treat teachers, fellow students, and staff with respect and courtesy at all times. Harassment, bullying, or the use of foul language will not be tolerated.
• Attendance: Attend classes regularly and punctually. Notify instructors or administration in advance if you cannot attend a class.
• Online Etiquette: Maintain a respectful and professional tone in all online interactions, including email, chat, and forum discussions.
• Homework Completion: Complete and submit homework assignments on time, as specified by the instructor.
• Use of Technology: Use your equipment, including microphones, responsibly during classes. Do not disrupt the learning environment.
• Honesty: Be honest in your academic work. Plagiarism or cheating on quizzes or assignments will result in appropriate consequences.
• Compliance: Comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using our services.
11. Please be aware that our terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
12. Terms Acceptance: By continuing with our program, you accept these terms and conditions.
Last updated: September 08, 2023.